Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of bostonrealtyinstitute.com/ (the “Website”) and any services offered or provided by Boston Realty Institute through the Website, including the education courses (the “Services”). We reserve the right to update or make changes to these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Your access or use of the Website or any Services following changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
The Website is owned and operated by Boston Realty Institute. All materials on this site are the property of Bostonrealtyinstitute.com/ (“Boston Realty Institute”) unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of any of the public materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of U.S. copyright law and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
Use of the Boston Realty Website
You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while accessing or using the Website and Services. In addition, we expect users to respect the rights of others. Your use of the Website and Services is conditioned upon your compliance with the rules set forth in this section.
In connection with your use of the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you:
- Will not submit any information that is, in the sole opinion of Boston Realty Institute, unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Will not violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Will not submit any information that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair disable or otherwise overburden the Website;
- Will not modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Website;
- Will not access, retrieve, scrape, index, download or copy any information contained on the Website through artificial means, such as spiders, bots, hacking devices or other means;
- Will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Will not use the Website in any way that could interfere with the rights of Boston Realty Institute or the rights of other users of the Website;
- Will not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of content on the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website;
- Will not impersonate any other person, falsify contact information, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the origin of information provided on the Website;
- Will not solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography;
- Will abide by all applicable laws.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Boston Realty Institute) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment and services needed to access and use the Website and Services, and paying all charges related thereto.
We may terminate your use of the Website or Services for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate or for your breach of these Terms.